The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Impromptu Cooking Class

Daddie called up yesterday afternoon to say that he's taking me, fatty gramps and Sati out for a Pizza dinner. But, what he didn't tell me was..... he had arranged for someone to let me have a go at pizza making! It thrilled me to bits as i get to knead the dough, roll it into a flat round base and garnish it with any ingredients i like! I made one little pizza for myself for immediate consumption and a large one with lots of mushrooms and pineapple to take home for mommie (who was -by the way- having a girls nite out with her friends).

When mommie got home, she was surprised to see the pizza i've made for her and she thinks it's the yummiest pizza she has ever eaten! Ah Kong also dropped by late that night just to sample my handmade pizza. He hasn't stopped singing praises of my pizza making skills since.

Here's a picture of the pizza i made with love for mommie.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Blogger AquaSkylet said...

Hi joey (and mommy)!

Xinying here from the Japan trip hehe :) I have been stalking your blog since hehe.

so where did you learn to make pizza at? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home