The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Am i really a funny bunny?

Sometimes, i throw the adults into fits of laughter with my funny talk...

Funny Talk 1 - Blowing a kiss
I blew a kiss in the car and exclaimed "Hey, someone quickly catch the kiss that's flying in the car!"

Fatty gramps caught my kiss and i continued "Now you got to eat it, so it'll go right to your heart"

Funny Talk 2 - How much is a kiss
Daddie rang up one afternoon to ask for a kiss from me, so mommie drove me to his office and i gave him a loud smacking kiss.

Mommie:"Joey, do you know that the kiss cost me $1?! (mommie had to drive through one ERP gantry to get to daddie's office)

Joey:"$1? No! My kiss is $80,000 each. Now, give me $80,000!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home