The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pudge on Ice

It's the not first time i've stepped foot into a skating rink.. but it's the first time i've put on a pair of ice-skates and actually skated IN the rink. Yes, i've been a "spectator" for the longest time until yesterday, when Daddie and Mommie - at the spur of the moment - decided to check out the ice skating rink at Kallang.

In the 2 hours that we were there, i experienced what it was like to go from Zero to Hero. From being barely able to move, i slowly (but surely) doddered along and through trial and error, was able to skate independently with a frame after about 30mins! If you ask me, i will tell you that it's a lot easier to ice skate than to rollerblade.

It was such a wonderful family bonding activity, we've decided to go back again today for a second round of skating. Seeing how much i enjoy ice-skating, Daddie bought me a pair of ice-skates and also signed me up for ice skating lessons, which I will start right after we return from our holiday in Adelaide.

Before i sign-off, i'll like to leave you with a video of my first ice-skating experience. Check out my perfect split at the end of the video. Enjoy!



(UPDATE: After another 2 hours of practice today, I'm now able to skate around the rink unaided. No more frames!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home