The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Marriage Proposal

Someone whispered into my mommie's ears about a marriage proposal i received from a classmate.

When we got home, the interrogation began.....

Mommie:"Joey, did XXX ask you to marry him?"
Joey:"Yes. He said he wants to marry me, but i didn't say i want to marry him"
Mommie:"Oh?"
Joey:"I told him i will choose someone else, but not him"
Mommie:"Then who do you want to marry?"
Joey:"I don't know. I haven't decided yet"
Mommie:"Why do you think XXX wants to marry you? Is it because you are cute or pretty?"
Joey:"No... i think it's because i have a lot of toys and jewellery!"
Mommie: *roll eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home