The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Budding Photographer

We will be going to the Jurong Bird Park next week.

My class would be working on a photo story on the environment using digital photography. We intend to use these captured pictures to put up an exhibition of our Black and White photographs. We will practice our picture composition skills, learn to upload our own pictures, choose our own pictures and use Adobe Photoshop to turn our chosen pictures into black and white. All these will be done with guidance from the teachers, of course.

This is a chance to showcase our creative expression through this new artistic art form.

I'm so glad to have joined Odyssey.... the learning environment and teaching style is a lot more suitable for me here as compared to Etonhouse.

I'm looking forward to the field trip. Will upload some pictures here soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home