The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Different strokes for different folks

We returned from Mauritius trip last week. You can view our photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeykhor/sets/72157624324404504/

For Joey, it must have been a great holiday. I can't say the same for me and dear hubby.

The hubs was telling our cousins all about mauritius - the not so good bits - and Joey immediately jumped to the country's defence

Wee Siong:"I'm not a sun, sand and surf person, so Mauritius wasn't fun for me"
Joey:"But, the the place has golden sandy beaches!"

Wee Siong:"The sea water was freaking cold!"
Joey:"But, it's crystal clear!"

So i conclude that the fault does not lie with the country... it's US... it's just a holiday destination that's not suited for us, but for those who loves to be sunkissed, Mauritius may just be the perfect holiday destination for you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home