The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, March 25, 2005

To Market... To Market

Mommie, Daddie, Fatty Gramps and Might Mouth went to the (super)market today. Daddie and Mommie created such a scene when Daddie tried to lift rolly polly mummy up on his shoulders to reach for a packet of cheap diapers. Daddie's face went from pink, to red and then green. Mommie was frantically kicking her legs, wrestling to get that packet of diapers down. It it took them 2 tries before they finally succeeded. With parents like these, who need clowns??

Meanwhile, I was contented with sitting in the shopping cart with fruits and toilet paper for company. And, I must admit that it was fun poking my pudgy fingers into those juicy sharon fruits that daddy left in the shopping cart. I hope Daddie wouldn't suspect me when he sees the the little holes i created when he eats them.

Finally, a word of advice from mighty mouth... "time for a diet, mommie" and "more exercise for you, daddie"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home