The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Republic's First Female President

Since that traumatic kissing incident, I've decided that my ambition is to be Singapore's 1st Female President. As a President, I shall pass a law to grant more Rights and Protection to us, little human beings.

2 most important laws will be:-

1) No Pinching of little ones' cheeks even though we may be cute.

2) No Unauthorised Kissing without mommie's permission (this applies to tourists of all shapes, colours and sizes)

Here's a poster to kickstart my campaign towards Presidency! Please Vote For Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home