The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Brownie Points for Daddie and Mommie

I was really upset with Daddie and Mommie for leaving me at home with Indogal last evening. Saturdays are suppose to be spent as a family but they are always going to places where little ones like me are not welcomed! For that, I sulked the whole evening and refused to go to bed until they've come home.

When they finally came home, I was greeted with a big surprise! They had brought home a big bunch of balloons! I love balloons... and this is the biggest bunch of balloons i've ever received!!!

I was so elated i could hardly fall asleep, but when i finally did, I had only beautiful balloons in my dreams :)

Whoppi! I can fly! My big bunch of balloons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home