The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mighty Mouth's Hit List

Mighty Mouth reviews one of FUN'EST (if there's such a word) place to CHILL out on a hot and stuffy afternoon

The BEST place for Splishy Splashy fun
(Bird Park vs Waterworks at Science Centre)

The birdpark has a really nice water play area for children my age... there are cannons and spray jets that i can use to spray water in all directions! My only complain is that too much water got into my ears and i developed "stinky, itchy ear" syndrome - Daddie says it's an ear infection.

At Waterworks, there are too many exhibits which are meant to be seen and not to be played with.... the only thing i enjoyed was the water maze which got daddie and mommie really wet! Ok, the rainbow machine was worth mentioning too... afterall I "made" my first rainbow by spraying water into the pool. Waterworks is fun except that there are too many older kids running around like loose cannon balls - not to mention that one particularly plump boy almost torpedoed tiny little me!

So for Splashy Good Fun, my vote goes to..... *drumroll*....... The Bird Park


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home