The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, April 08, 2006

A New School, A New Learning Experience

Did i tell you that Mommie has switched me from JWT Gym to Julia Gabriel? Well, it's a welcomed move, considering that i've been with JWT Gym for 1 year, it is high time i moved on to a new environment in seek of new learning.

Although there are no tunnels for me to crawl through, no bars for me to hang onto and no trampoline to bounce on, I still find Julia Gabriel really fun! There's storytelling, dancing, songs and best of all, yummy snacks! Each week, we are supposed to go to class dressed in a theme. Today's theme is "Orange". Mommie had a hard time finding me an orange top.. so we had to be content with a white t-shirt with Orange wordings. Daddie was happy! He gets to wear his favourite Orange T-shirt to class with me. The theme for next week is "Apple"... so i guess it's mommies turn to show up in her favourite RED t-shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home