The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, June 12, 2006

Meeting Barney and Friends

Thanks to my influence, i've turned the whole family into Barney Fans. Fatty Gramps was really excited when Barney, Baby Bop and BJ came to town. She dragged Lai Po and Indo gal to the shopping centre early in the morning to queue for tickets just so that i could watch the show up close. I had a whale of a time singing and dancing to the tune of "Mr Knickerbuckle" and "Mister Sun". When i went on stage to have my picture taken with them, i gave all my idols a BIG BIG hug.

Mommie did some research and found that there is a Barney Theme Store called "All Things Barney" at Universal Studios Florida. If only Daddie and Mommie will take me there.. It'll be my dream come true!


Say Cheese!



Dancing with Barney and Baby Bop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home