The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My First Day in School

I started my first day of school at Julia Gabriel with excitement. Mommie has taken 1 week off from work to take me to school. School was fun! I got to paint elephants and monkeys... I even made a musical mobile all by myself.

To my dismay, mommie says that lessons at Julia Gabriel is only for a week. She said it's a "taster" of school life for me (whatever that means). I hear that i will be going to a REAL school at the end of June. I hope i'll enjoy the new school as much as i did at Julia Gabriel.

Here are some cool memories of my 1st day at school.


Daddie's sending me to school on my 1st day



Playtime - My friends Rayna and Zoie are in the same class as I am



I love school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home