The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sing a Song with Me!

Daddy and mummy have been asking me to sing with them. It started when Daddy was putting me to sleep. Sometimes he sings for me when I'm restless and patting and back scratches aren't enough. Do you know I like to be patted and scratched at the same time? All I need to say is
"One hand pat, one hand scratch" and the grown ups know what to do.

Anyway, back to daddy's singing. Daddy doesn't sing very well. So, I told him I would sing for him. I sang him London Bridge, then, I sang him Barney's "I love you, you love me". He was so happy he gave me lots of big big hugs and kisses. So, I sang London Bridge for him a few more times. We went to sleep alot later than normal that night.

Now, I know what it takes to keep late hours. Singing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home