The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wonderful World of Toys

I love visiting Isabelle and Michelle coz their house is like a huge playland. This time, Daddie and Mommie brought me there to check out their latest toys. A huge custom made castle where us girls can climb up and pretend to be princesses and a bouncy castle filled with loads of balls! Daddie said when he was a kid, Uncle Cheng Kian had a real treehouse which they could climb up and play. If i have a treehouse, i'll want it to look just like Boot's so i can pretend to be Dora and invite all my little friends to a tea party at my treehouse. But first, Daddie must get us a house with a garden big enough to build my dream Treehouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home