The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Icy-creamy Ice-Cream, What a Treat!

*yawn* I open my eyes from my evening nap. I see mommie holding on to a snazzy drum and a colourful ice-cream toy! The drum is something i've been dreaming of for a long time.

Maybe mommie is tired of seeing me drumming away on my miserable looking old Chinese New Year biscuit tin and crooked balloon sticks?

Oh! And the Ice-cream toy is a real "treat"! It comes in 8 deliciously colourful flavours and 2 cones.

I can't believe my eyes ... better rub them a few more times and hope that this is not a dream.... *yawn*... Zzzz....

Let me take a bite to see if it's real!Anyone for a cool dessert?

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Blogger clarissachiang♄ said...

yo . got ice cream nvr treat miie eat hor . =) haha . enjoy ur yummii ice cream ! yea . buiaxx .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home