The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, April 14, 2006

Laughter's the Best Medicine

A naughty coughing bug has lodged itself inside me and making me sick. I could hardly sleep at night because of the bad hacking cough. It has given me a fever too.

Doctor Mabel has prescribed me with a colourful assortment of medicine. They come in yummy flavours of Blue Berries, Orangey Carrot, Green Lime and Yellow Banana. Yummy, i love the taste of my medication. I even faked a cough or two so that Mommie can give me more.. but she stands firm that i will only get to drink them 3 times a day :(

Mommie is prescribing me a different concoction called "Laughter". She says it's the Best Medicine in the world!

Here're the ingredients:-

  • 3 Chunks of Barney CDs
  • 2 Spoonful of Play Pretend Fun
  • 3 Teaspoon of Tickles and Chuckles
  • 1 Large Bowl of Giggles
  • 4 Generous servings of Love
  • Mix all the above up and garnish with A dash of sunshine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home