The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, May 05, 2007

No Rain and More Wind, please!

Finally! After a long wait, the rain has stopped, the wind is gusting through my windows and this signals the perfect KITE FLYING day! So off we went to the empty space downstairs and flew our made in china (*no pun intended*) kite. It was so easy to fly, even i could do it by myself! The kite was very long and Daddie decided to cut it into three, so all of us could fly the kite at the same time. This is my first time flying a kite and i say that this activity is fun with a capital "F-U-N"!

So here's my wish to mother nature "No Rain and More wind, please!"


Daddie, teach me! teach me!

Ok. Let me try it myself




Look, I did it! I did it! Kite flying is really not difficult at all.



Now, let's cut the kite into 3 and we can all fly them together as a family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home