The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Art Attack

Of late, i've taken a special interest in art and craft - mostly drawing. Hoping to develop my interest further, mommie and daddie took me on a shopping trip for art supplies. Mommie also brought home a huge roll of brown paper which i can doodle lavishly ("no need to save paper", she says). Though I don't think that my gift is in drawing (you should see the artwork of some of my schoolmates!), but i'll continue drawing and doodling just for the fun of it :)

Here are some of my recent work of art.

My family tree New additional art supplies




my self potrait


The flowers i saw in Hokkaido (this is mommie's favourite piece)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home