The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Outwit, Outlast, Outplay

Outwit, Outlast, Outplay.. In my opinion, these are essential survivor skills that every kid must posses. Let me give you a scenario of how such skills will come in real handy...

I was home with Fatty Gramps and we both wanted to watch our own shows. She wanted to watch her Korean drama (i think it's boring) while i insisted on watching my diego DVDs (she thinks it's boring)

Outwit
To fob me off, she brought out my Kelly book and read a page on Pajamas Time. She said,"Ok Joey, you must sleep now. Like kelly, a good girl."



I quickly opened a flap which showed sunshine and told Fatty Gramps,"No! It's not time to sleep yet. See the sun? It's morning!"



Fatty gramps immediately launched a "counter-attack" by opening another flap which showed a crescent moon and stars, and she said,"Joey, you are wrong. Look, i can see the moon and stars. So it's night time. Now, go to sleep"



To which i replied, "No... this is not night time.. This is the.... SINGAPORE FLAG!"

Yay! I won and so i got to watch my DVD. To make Fatty Gramps feel better, i offered to let her have her turn after i finished my DVD.

Outlast and Outplay

After 1 run of the DVD, i begged for another round, and then another... by the time i had enough and wanted to let Fatty Gramps have her turn to watch her DVDs, she was already fast asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home