The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Save 'em!

Mayday! Mayday!! My Daddie is holding my pets hostage! Each time i defy his instructions, he'll threaten to throw one of them away :(

Yesterday, he was trying to force food down my throat. When i kept the food in my cheeks - i learnt this from the hamsters in my school - he'll order mommie to bring out one of my pets (poor woofy) and threaten to throw him down the rubbish chute without a parachute! This drove me into desperation to save my precious pet and i quickly chomped on my food and swallowed it!

From now on, i shall ban daddie from watching too much news... he's using terrorist methods to terrorize my poor fluffy pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home