The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, July 02, 2007

Play Pretend Fun!

My cousins' house is like a treasure cove of toys! Yesterday, I met up with them again and we decided to do some play pretend. And, out came 2 big boxes filled with all sort of costumes and accessories! We had a lot of fun putting them on and pretending to be a mermaid, a police officer, princesses and even a bear! Come Sat, we will all be heading to the zoo for some animal fun... we are going to pretend to be animal rescuers just like Diego! Stay tuned, as next week, I'll bring you updates on the Khor cousins' "Animal Rescue Adventures!".


Dressing up as a mermaid Fire fighter to the rescue
Isable is a rodeo girl Reindeer or a bear?



That's mommie goofing around with the kids

Check out our costumes.. Michelle's a superstar, mabel's a princess and I'm the mermaid

Cousins having fun!


Reindeer pulling santa's sleigh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home