The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, September 14, 2007

Joey 101

Some little random facts about me

Fact 1 - Pets
I keep a brood of over 15 fluffy toy pets whom i've named personally. There's Buckachiya the giant seal, woofy the shaggy dog, tikus the 小老鼠, Kitty the floppy cat..... and more! They take turns to go on holiday with me except Buckachiya who is too big to fit into the suitcase.

Fact 2 - The number crunch
I can do addition and subtractions up to 20. I can count mentally for any sum up to 10. But anything more and i will need to use my toes and fingers.

Fact 3 - Feet to walk
I have over 30 pairs of footwear, some of which i've only worn once ot twice. Whenever my feet grows out of it, they are passed over to my one year old Auntie Rainee who is fast catching up with me in the SIZE department.

Fact 4 - What's in the Name?
My name is Joey because my folks wanted a simple name associated with Joy. Many of my friends thinks that Joey is a baby kangeroo but actaully a baby koala is also called a joey. In fact, all baby marsupials are called joey, which means, i share the same name as baby possums too.

Fact 5 - Birthday
I was supposed to come to this world on 13 January 2004, but decided that i wanted to see the world sooner and so I squeezed my way out of mommie's tummy on 30 December which coincided with cousin Nikkolette and uncle Clifton's birthday.

Fact 6 - Baby Ballerina
I started learning ballet at 2.5YO and was the only ballerina who wore a bulky diaper under my leotards.

Fact 7 - Rolling off a bed
I was a grumpy baby until i rolled off mommie's bed and fell splat on the floor like a lizard. I was only 2 months old then but something "clicked" during the fall and I started smiling more and became more cheerful!

Fact 8 - Nicknames
Some nicknames i'm known by - Yummy Potato, Jojo circus, Jojo Pudge, Pudgey Dora

Fact 9 - Liar Liar, backside on Fire
I told my first lie on 14 September. I burst into tears when Daddie found out that i was lying. He wasn't really upset though and promised to teach me the ultimate skill of lying without being found out! (*mommie rolls her eyes*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home