The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do you think i was born yesterday?

This is a long overdue post, but i want to put this on record to "remind" my folks that I ain't no three year old kid anymore. Don't try and bluff me, ok! Heh Heh

It all started with buying popcorn
Joey : Daddie, can you buy me some popcorn?
Daddie: Joey, i don't have money
Joey : Don't worry, i have money in my strawberry shortcake wallet
Daddie: So, who puts money in your wallet?
Joey : You!
Daddie: If you use up the money, you won't be able to buy other things that you like anymore because Daddie will have no money to put in your wallet
Joey : It's ok, you can work harder and you will have money
Daddie: But, what if there's no business?
Joey : Then you look for business
Daddie: And what if, i really cannot find anymore business?
Joey: Ermm........... Then, you should SELL your office!

No More Milk
*early one morning before leaving for school*
Sati : Mdm, fridge no more joey milk
Mommie: Why didn't you tell me earlier?!

*mommie turns to me*
Mommie: Joey, I'm sorry, there's no more milk for you to bring to school. Can you go without milk just for today?
Joey : Don't worry. You can buy it from the petrol station. It's very near my school you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home