The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, March 28, 2008

If all the raindrops are......

One of my favourite Barney songs is this Raindrop song that goes "If all the raindrops are lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that will be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide, AH. AH.. AH..."

A couple of days ago, in the same spirit of this song, i had a conversation with Ah Kong

Ah Kong: Joey, I wish that the raindrops are gold coins!! Then i'll be rich!
Joey: Oh... I'll like them to be chocolate gold coins
Ah Kong: No!! Must be real gold coins. Chocolate coins won't make you rich
Joey: Sigh... then i wish it'll rain pink dresses, so all the girls will have pretty dresses to wear.

From this conversation, i learnt this - A kid's life is so simple and innocent, all we want are simple things in life. Adults? Sigh..... they are always money-minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home