The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Holiday Quiz

During our KL trip, daddie and mommie wanted me to observe the environment and list out the differences between Singapore and Malaysia. So here are my answers:-

1) Malaysia has more trees than Singapore
2) Malaysia can make more paper than Singapore - see answer 1
3) The people in Malaysia can do more drawings because they have more paper - see answers 1 and 2
4) The roads are far longer than Singapore
5) The houses in Malaysia are bigger
6) Singapore is cleaner than Malaysia

Mommie didn't seem very pleased with my answers (esp no. 2 and 3). I think i have to more observant next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home