The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Joey the Joker

Daddie and Mommie says i've learnt to appreciate puns. Next on their shopping list - a kiddy joke book :)

Joey: Let me tell you a joke ok.
Joey: Do you know who ever steals soap from a bath?
Daddie and Mommie: *clueless*
Joey: A Robber (Rubber) Duckie

~~~~~~

Joey: Do you know why birds fly south in winter?
Daddie and Mommie: *clueless again*
Joey: Because it's too far to walk!
Joey: HA HA HA. Funny eh?! YOU MUST LAUGH!
Daddie and Mommie: *breaks out in laughter*

Hmm... i'm wondering if they are laughing at my jokes or at me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home