The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reaching a new milestone

I have to put this on record. On 19 September 2008, i reached a new milestone in life.. I've learnt to swim independently without any swimming aids.

Daddie is convinced that the credit should go to the Konfidence swimming vest he invested in, while Mommie thinks that all credit should go to Uncle John, my swimming coach.. As for me, it's obvious that i deserve all the credits myself!

I took on a dare from my classmates. When they teased that i was the slowest learner and the smallest in class, i decided to prove them all wrong by taking the plunge (literally!). I threw myself into the water and paddled furiously with all my might... and before i even know it, i was.... *gasp* swimming!

Here's a clip of my attempts at swimming, taken yesterday at swimming lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home