The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, May 23, 2005

G'day Lil'l Mates!

Yours truly has been so busy lately, i could hardly find the time to let my literary juices flow. My schedule for the past 2 weeks was packed to the brim with activities (now, this explains my 1 month absence from the virtual blogging community). For 2 weeks leading up to 11 May, Mommie was busy fussing over me, in preparation for my grand uncle's wedding. And, right after the wedding, we gathered our bags and whisked off to airport for a big happy family holiday in Australia.

It's my 2nd trip to Perth and with my increased level of maturity, boy, was it a totally different experience from the 1st! In the next few postings, i will try my hands at writing a travelogue with lots of pictures detailing my lil'l aussie adventure! Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Dhiraj Jain said...

hey how did u know abt my site dhirajkjain.blogspot.com
u just visite my site.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger clarissachiang♄ said...

Hey Joey!
So Gd tat u went there i didnt get 2 go with u! I miss u sooooooo much! Seem like u have enjoyed ur trip cause i saw all ur happy pics but the next time im gonna go with u! If u feel bored the next time dont need 2 be bored cause i will be goin. Must see 1st if is Decemeber i'll be goin. Lookin 4 the next time when the Adults plan 2 go again. I think by den u ar walkin already.

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Natasha Yong said...

Hey Jojo,
Did your mom and dad buy your favourite aunt some oily bottles of liquid?
So when are you visiting my blog and leave me a note huh?
http://natasha.iscool.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home