The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wacko Stacko

Who needs lego blocks when you can build structures from items on the supermarket shelves. Mommie and Daddie are really amused by my creations. I wanted to pile them higher but Daddie warned that it could all topple on me - "Pain Pain".

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fans Boo Madonna and Husband After Snub
Madonna, 47, wore a black sequined Roberta Cavalli tuxedo dress with her arm in a matching sling.
This blog is ultra cool! I will bookmark you.
I have a I have a south beach diet site/blog. It pretty much covers south beach diet related stuff.

Come by and see it when you have time. Its really great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home