The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pat a Cake, Pat a Cake

Mommie found a recipe for making playdough. She says it's better than those we buy from shopping centres because these are made from real food and even if i swallow them, I should be alright (the keyword is "Non Toxic").

It's so deliciouly fun playing with homemade dough. It smells so good i've tempted to eat them a few times. I think mommie knows i've tried eating them because of the scraps i leave behind at the corner of my mouth.

For mommies who would like to try your hand at this playdough, here's the recipe

Ingredients:-
2 Cups Plain Flour
2 Cups Warm Water
1 Cup Salt
1 Tbsp Tartar
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Your favorite colouring
Your favourite essense (I like orange and strawberry!)

Step 1 - Mix them all up in a pot and cook them over low fire
Step 2 - Stir continuously until mixture becomes a big lump of dough
Step 3 - Sprinkle some flour of table top and knead playdough while it's still warm



Viola! You've made your playdough. Bring out your cookie cutters and rolling pin coz it's time for loads of playdough fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home