The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My First Poem

My first attempt at creating my own poems. Alright, i admit that the last sentence isn't original but the rest are my literal works - completely unedited. Hope you'll like it as much as my Mommie did!

When I give up, I want to do something
When I give up, I want to do something special
And you do this, and I do this

Say it with Noddy!


- an original poem by Joey Khor, 3 Years 1 mth old
****************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home