The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mad Hatters' Day



It's Mad Hatters' Day today and all of us in N2 were to come to school wearing fancy hats! I chose a straw hat which mommie bought for me sometime ago because i think it matches my uniform best. Daddie wore his cowboy hat while mommie was hatless! She didn't have a hat and can't fit into any of mine.

It was a fun day in school because we were all eager to see what hats our friends would be wearing. There was Kuhoo who came in a crazy pointy hat, Yoshiki wore a pilot's hat which his mom made for him and Kota who wore a cowboy's hat just like Daddie's. All said, here are some snapshots of N2's Mad Hatters' Day!


A Vietnamese Hat complete with traditional costume Yoshiki in his Pilot's hat. Mommie thought he looked like a Japanese Postman!


Kuhoo and her pointy hat.


Taka wore a simple orange hat


My friends with their fancy hats. Wait, That hat looks just like Willy Wonker's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home