The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Qs and As

I'm sure alot of my little friends will attest to the fact that some adults enjoy asking us silly questions and use ridiculous threats whenever we don't see eye to eye on certain issues. Having gone through such "agonies" time and again, i've devised a set of answers to fob them off . My philosophy - stupid questions deserve stupid answers *wink*

Stupid Question: Joey, why are you doing this?! Do you want to be a dumb dumb?
Stupid Answer : Sure, I'll like to be a dumb dumb. (tip: the trick is to deliver this in perfect confidence and in a matter of fact. If you want to rub it in a little more, i suggest you add...) I want to be barbie doll, pretty and dumb dumb.

Stupid Threat : Joey, you better walk by yourself, otherwise I'll throw you into the bin!
Stupid Reponse: Haha! But the bin is too small! (tip: remember to check the size of the bin and cling on as tightly as you possibly can to whoever is carrying you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home