The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Milkaholic

I had a bout of tummyache and vomitting this morning. I think my tummy couldn't quite agree with the milk Sati prepared for me. At the advice of the doctor, I am to refrain from taking milk for 7 days! Sigh... I'm already showing signs of withdrawal symptoms!

I don't know why, but these statements keep swirling in my mind..

"I can't have milk for 7 days, right? Daddie??"
"There are 7 days in 1 week"
"No more milk for 7 days"
"Monday, tuesday, wednesday....."

This goes on an endless loop till i doze off to dreamland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home