The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shiver Me, Timbers!

Aye Aye Mates! This is your Captain Mighty Mouth! Today, we are going on a hunt for pirate's treasure! Get on to the deck and waste no time! Grab your tools and let's begin our adventure. .


The treasure is hidden under the spot marked with an "X".


We will get there with the help of a MAP.


When in doubt, always consult your coxswain.

So, this is what lies beneath the "X"? I must lay my hands on it. at all cost!

YOU! Get me to the treasure or risk the wrath of Captain Mighty Mouth .....Walk the Plank!


(secret note: This treasure hunt is staged by the conniving duo of Pirates Mama-Scarface and Dada-Baldeagle. It is a prelude to our movie outing "Pirates of the Carribean".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home