The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Great Singapore Sale

Thanks to the Great Singapore Sale.....

I realised my dream to be a "restauranteur"


Daddie is looking good in his new wardrobe
.
.
.

Mommie is the proud owner of a new Panasonic TZ-3 (courtesy of Fatty Gramps)
.
.
.

Popo is more well-equiped for our upcoming holiday with her swanky new HD camcorder (to take better videos, hopefully
.
.
.
BUT as a result............

My household is now significantly poorer - no thanks to the GSS beast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home