The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, June 23, 2007

End of School Holidays...

Here's taking stock of what i've done during the 1 month school holidays....

1) Mommie and Daddie allowed me 1 week of "Free and Easy" time at home to do what i enjoy doing most..... watching my favourite cartoons.

2) My folks took me swimming almost every sunday and the greatest incentive is of course the yummy hotdog after every swim.

3) Fatty gramps and indogal brought me for the Dora show twice. Fatty gramps even got the show recorded on video so that i can watch it over and over again at home.

4) Upgraded our Friends of the Zoo card to Wildlife Unlimited. That means, we can go to the night safari any time we want to! Yeah!

5) A visit to this new playground highly recommended by Mommie's friend - Go Go Bambini

6) Last week, i went back to school to bid farewell to my best friend Annisa. She's moving on to a new school along with her elder sister who is starting Grade 1. I gave her my Go Diego Go - Save the Humpback whale book. I hope she'll enjoy reading it as much as i did. Bye Nisa, Pearls will miss you loads!

Take 5, then off i'll go again!

Daddie and I crossing the "Nile river" infested with crocodiles Daddie had as much fun as I did!
Big slide and loving it. Just monkeying around



Here comes the flying fish!


Always game for a cool dip in the pool.


Just Daddie, Me and some monkeys
We never miss a visit to KFC each time we visit the zoo Surf's up and Happy Feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home