The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Secret Rendezvous

Sshhhh.... Don't tell Daddie that Mommie took me on a Duckie ride! Daddie says that it's dangerous for a little baby girl who couldn't swim to be onboard a precarious looking dinghy boat. "Who's going to save my precious Joey if the duck sinks?" rants Daddie... Anyway, that ain't gonna happen coz yours truly (the little thrill seeker) is back on terra firma.

The ride on the duck (i would describe it as a boat on wheels) was really fun! I shrieked in joy when it splashes into the water. It was most fun when another boat passes by and created big waves which rocked our Duck!

A note to Daddie dearest - Who says i couldn't swim. At my primitive, i was the fastest, strongest swimmer amongst my tadpole peers! Hmm.. I thot you should know better?

All Aboard!A'Hoy Captain Mighty Mouth!
Ooh...So exciting! The breeze is making me sleepy

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

American Politics are Killing Progress
Major issues are being ignored, as a conflicted public bickers. Those of us who have not grown completely apathetic to our republic's politics, spar about war in Iraq, our government's response to natural ...
content writing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home