The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Missing School

Yes, I'm missing school in every sense of the word. I started having runny nose last friday and daddy has been keeping me at home since. There was no school for me even though i wanted very much to go. Mommie is worried that i will not recover in time for our holiday starting Saturday.

So from this week till the time we return to Singapore, i will be missing school for a total of 3 weeks. I hope my friends will still remember me when i return to school on 28 July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home