The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Up, Up and Away!

We've got a surprise today. Fatty Gramps called to ask if we wanted to go on a hotair balloon ride. Apparently, a friend of her's had extra tickets and wouldn't mind giving them to us. Whoppee!! I'll love to go on that big balloon ride! I see that balloon everytime our car drives past the expressway but Daddie and Mommie have never "volunteered" to take me on a ride in it, so I'm certainly not giving up on such a nice offer.

When we arrived, i had a even bigger surprise. It was also a carnival with free pop corn, soft drinks, ice cream and balloon sculpturing. With great food, great fun (and take aways too) ... what a fantastic day it was!


Up close with the big balloon Balloon flower which comes with a little bumble bee too!


All aboard......


Preparing for lift off


Up, up and away


I'm not afraid.. unlike the lady behind daddie


The view straight down from above


Hazy Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home