The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dino-Mite James



After the last party at McDonalds - which almost bored me to tears - i kind of dread going for more parties. So when Mommie told me that she was taking me to James' birthday party, i told her i didn't want to go, but she would hear none of my complaints and dragged me there anyway.

I changed my mind about the party being another boring one when I arrived. A huge Dinosaur was at the door to welcome the guests and i got to choose my own dinosaur nametag and caveman party hat. I knew, that very instant, that this party was going to be very different and a really fun one! There were yummy cupcakes, story-telling, treasure hunt but my favourite part of the party must be the party favour....... each of us took home a tank of fish!

Happy Birthday James and thank you for inviting me to your party. It was the coolest Dino-Mite party ever!

Hello Mr Dinosaur! What big teeth you have Cool party favour. Now i have pets to call my own.
Mini Cupcakes for little ones Trust me, these cupcakes taste as good as they look


Dinosaur nametags and Caveman party hats


Storytelling time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home