The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ginger, Ginger, Gingerbread man....

The day has finally arrived. After 6 months of waiting, it was time to enjoy the play "The Gingerbread Man". This is the second play I've attended. The first was "The Selfish Giant" which i thoroughly enjoyed.

I was estactic the moment i stepped into the threatre. The props were awesome! I loved the giant teapots, cups, plates, spoons, vegetables..... reminded me of those i saw at Disneyland. Wished i could jump onto the stage and play hide and seek.

As for the play, it was great fun! I was a member of the audience who helped Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper trap the sneaky mouse in the teacup and shoo'ed it away from the kitchen dresser.


I really enjoy watching plays and am learning to appreciate them more. Next up on my "playlist" - "I Think I Can" on Feb 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home