The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Prelude to a Birthday

I am 2 now

going on 3

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me..... UH!! Wait a minute! But it's not my birthday till 30 Dec.... so what's all these hoola baloo about? Ah ha! It's a practice session for my real birthday in about 6 weeks time. See, I've been really excited about my party and asked if i could have a birthday cake today... But I didn't want just any other birthday cake... I wanted only a chocolate one! And so, my ever so doting Daddie was determined to brave the horrendous friday traffic to get me just what i wanted. He even bought me a dress as a pretend birthday gift so as to create a more realistic birthday atmosphere.

I practiced singing the birthday song to myself, blowing out the candles and cutting the cake into some unrecognisable shape. Lo and Behold.... Daddie realised that i've not mastered the art of blowing out the candle.. I huffed and i puffed but the air kept coming up my hair instead of towards the flame. I think i need more practice....

This practice birthday aside, today is really someone else's birthday. We have a new family member... she's my little auntie Reine! Welcome to this whole new world Auntie Reine! If you need help understanding the grown ups, I'll be able to offer you sound advice.. afterall, i'm a veteran in this "business"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home