The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Diary of a Princess - A Christmas Day Special

9.30 am - Rise and Shine (milkaholic at work, do not disturb)


10.00am - My Christmas To-Do list



All I want to do on Christmas is to tear those wrapping papers apart. It's time for Open House! Whole suite of Barbie doll toys and accessories to complement my new house - Courtesy of Fatty Gramps!

10.30am - Woohoo! It's TV time
There are loads of Christmas Specials on Disney Playhouse. I didn't quite enjoy the Wiggles Movie though... Hey, bring back my double episodes of Little Einstein!!

1pm - Uh, I think there's a bear in my tummy!
And it's growling.. I need food! Thankfully Daddie and Mommie decided to throw Mr Diet out of the window and invited cousin Nikko for lunch at our usual dim sum hangout. I absolutely love the Char Siew Bao, Chee Cheong Fun and the revolving dining area.

2.30pm - YAWNnnn....
I've had my fill and now it's time for me to hit the sack. Mommie and Cousin Nikko decided to do some exercise after such a heavy lunch and went for "brisk walking" at Vivocity. Daddie and I headed home as slumberland beckons.

And, they carted home presents for everyone!

6.30pm - Highlight of the Day

Auntie Su Ann prepared a scrumptious Xmas dinner for the family. Absolutely love the leg of lamb, roast beef and mash potatoes.

9.30pm - It's a Season of Merry Tidings
Merry Christmas to one and all!
Love,
Jo Jo Pudge



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home