The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, December 14, 2006

One Eye Jack

Just a couple of days ago, I got a rude shock when I woke up from my nap in school. One of my eye was swollen to a pulp! When Ah Mak came to pick me up from school, she too had a shock.... she told me i mustn't scratch it or my eyeballs will pop out of it's socket!

I told the adults that i got bitten by a centipede by none of them believed me. Daddy thinks that it must the work of a big black ant which he saw at the activity hall in the morning. He tried to step on it but it ran away. I guess, the ant must have come back to seek revenge on me after daddie's failed attempt to exterminate it.

Well, i'm just hoping that the swelling will go off soon.. coz a one eye jack Princess, ain't a pretty sight. Oh, Pickles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home